Friday, October 25, 2019

FRIDAY 10.25.19 TENNESSEE / ARKANSAS

Blue skies! This makes traveling so much better.

Today we landed in Maumelle, Arkansas. We are staying in our first Corp of Engineer Park. We love it! We are in the first row along the lake so we have a nice view. There was an expanse of land between the sites and the lake so I took my book, my chair and camera and sat lakeside.

I saw this blue heron fly in and I walked towards him and he didn't seem to mind me a bit. 






However, when my phone rang that crazy ring it must have startled him and he took off. Of course he flew right in front of me and I couldn't get the camera up fast enough and trying to fiddle with the phone too.

Hot dogs on the grill tonight! It was so beautiful with leaves changing on the trees just across the lake that we stayed outside as much as we could.

Oh yeah, since we are card carrying America the Beautiful seniors we got the site for only $9.00. Half price! We will definitely be staying at more Corp of Engineer parks!

In the morning there was a mist over the lake.





 This was a great place to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment