Tuesday, October 1, 2019

TUESDAY - SUNDAY 10/1 - 10/6.19 DELAWARE

This week we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. We just did ordinary things like eye doctor appointments, shopping in a no sales tax state, oh how we miss that, shopping for new eyeglasses and then sitting on them before they're even an hour old. Oh yes I did. I think they are fixable and since I bought them from Lenscrafters I have plenty of opportunity to take them to get them fixed. That is now on my to do list.


We visited two friends in the hospital, got the oil in the truck changed and we both bought new bowling balls. Ordinary things.

We did get to Michael's for our Crab Imperial, our favorite!  We took Bev with us and she agreed it was delicious.

The best part of all was getting to spend a lot of time with Bev, Walt's sister-in-law. Boss is especially taken with her.

So Monday we hit the road. Let the adventure begin...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment