Tuesday, October 22, 2019

TUESDAY 10.22.19 KENTUCKY THE ARK ENCOUNTER PART 2

These pictures depict what life was like for Noah and his family.






I really didn't expect this.  Much more plush than what I thought those times were like.





Growing their food.



A rather pre-historic looking bird.






As I said earlier, I can't imagine being here in the height of the summer season when thousands of people are here.  It was very pleasant with few hundred that were here today.

Now we did have to wait in line at Emzara's Restaurant.  It was a buffet style restaurant and we heard from several people that we talked to that it was well worth the money and that the brussels sprouts were out of this world.  Now, I love brussels sprouts, they are my favorite vegetable.  I was truly disappointed.  Everyone at our community table also them on their plate and the plates all went back with the sprouts still on them so I wasn't the only one.  The rest of the food, while plentiful, was typical buffet food.  It filled our bellies and that was enough.

We took some to take more outside pictures.










Oops, almost forgot.  On two different occasions we had people notice our sweatshirts and come up to us and ask what part of Delaware we were from.  They each lived or had lived in our home state.  One from Rehoboth Beach in southern Delaware and one from Bear in the northern part of the state.

We hope you enjoyed the trip to The Ark Encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment