Friday, October 11, 2019

FRIDAY 10.11.19 Massachusetts

Rainy, Windy, Cold Massachusetts.

Well, the nor'easter is in full force now. Its pouring, Its windy, with wind gusts to 50 mph, and its cold. Guess who isn't going to Salem today?


When I was in the office getting checked in I saw a notice about special pricing for trolley tours in Boston. I called over there to get more info because we wanted to do that. The nice lady told me all the info and then asked if she could give me some advice. I assured her it was fine and then listened intently. I didn't like what I was hearing. She told me that a major construction project just got underway and that it was a total mess. She went on to tell me that she has a friend who is a trolley tour guide and that they are finding they have long waits while roadway equipment does its thing. She said that we should maybe give that Boston trip a second thought. And we did. Losing today as a sightseeing day was a problem anyway.

Hey, if we get a few days of rain, have to change a few plans, its no big deal.

The good news is that we are going to get a break from the rain,,,,but not the cold and wind so much, so that's good for Salem tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment