Friday, September 13, 2019

FRIDAY 9.13.19 FLORIDA

Whew!  What a long day.  We put in 8 hours on the road today.  Actually, we put in nine because when we got to the Tampa area we discovered a time change and it was five not four!

We are staying in friends Larry and Brenda's side yard.  He hooked us up with electric and we will shower in the house.  Walt worked with Larry and they are good friends.  They kept in touch after Walt retired and moved away.  I've become friends with Larry now and its not usual for him to call me or me to call him just to chat and catch up.

Boss is being spoiled rotten already!  They love Boss and he has the run of the house and yard.

We are keeping watch on a tropical storm and can be ready to go in a half hour's time if we see its time to get out of Dodge, uh, um, I mean Tampa.

Since Brenda had to work today and we didn't get in until 5 it was just easier to send out for pizza.  I had been craving pizza so this made me a happy camper!  It was the first time I've had Papa John's pizza since '06.  This was my go to pizza shop when I lived in Delaware.  It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment