Thursday, September 12, 2019

THURSDAY 9.12,19 MISSISSIPPI / FLORIDA

Today we bid farewell to Ronnie & Margaret.  We would have loved to stay longer but the journey must continue.

It was mostly highway driving today.  I even got some time behind the wheel as I drove through part of  Mississippi, all of Alabama and into Florida.  I even did a gas station stop.  I am getting the hang of this!

We stopped for lunch in Alabama but didn't see much more.  I had hoped to visit the town of New Hope but that just didn't pan out.  Next time.

We made it as far as DeFuniak.  Its in the pan handle and we stayed in a little Passport America campground situated on a lake.  Nothing fancy, but not a dump.  It was worth the $13 we paid.  Gotta love these half price campgrounds with PA.




No comments:

Post a Comment